1. Traffic to cross the River Liffey via Fr. Mathew Bridge by turning right off Arran Quay or continuing straight from Church Street (N1).
2. Traffic to then veer left onto High Street.
3. At junction with Christchurch turn right onto Nicholas Street and continue onward to Patrick Street.
4. Turn left at junction with Kevin Street Upper and continue onto Kevin Street Lower.
5a. Traffic intending to park west of Grafton Street to turn left at junction with Wexford Street continue onto Aungier Street and Georges Street where traffic can turn right to access local network of car parks.
5b. Traffic intending to park east of Grafton Street to continue straight through the junction with Wexford Street and continue straight onto St Stephen’s Green South. From here traffic to follow the road left onto St Stephen’s Green East and turn left onto St Stephen’s Green North before turning right onto Kildare Street. Local car parks can be accessed by turning left off Kildare Street.
1. Traffic to cross the River Liffey at Talbot Memorial Bridge by the Customs House and continue straight onto Moss Street.
2. Traffic to then turn left onto Townsend Street before turning right onto Lombard Street.
3. Traffic to cross Pearse Street junction onto Westland Row and follow the road onto Merrion Street Lower.
4. Traffic to continue straight onto Merrion Square West, or traverse around Merrion Square Park when Merrion Square West is closed for events, and travel onto Merrion Street Upper. At Baggot Street junction traffic to cross straight through onto Ely Place before turning right onto Hume Street and then right again onto St Strephen’s Green East.
5. Traffic to turn left onto St Stephen’s Green North.
6a. Traffic intending to park east of Grafton Street to turn right onto Kildare Street where local car parks can be accessed on the left.
6b. Traffic intending to park west of Grafton Street to continue straight on St Stephen’s Green North around onto St Stephen’s Green West and right onto Glovers Alley where car parks can be accessed from the local road network. Traffic approaching from the south – no change to access routes